Harrow is now at the highest level Covid-19 alert. Infection rates in Harrow are rising and are above the national average per 100,000 of the population. The following restrictions are now in place so please ensure that your business is in compliance. Harrow Council enforcement officers will be visiting businesses in the town centre to help ensure that all regulations are being adhered to. Please contact us if you have any questions or need some guidance.
- Shops, gyms and personal care services (such as hairdressing) remain open
- All hospitality venues such as pubs and restaurants are now closed except for providing takeaway, click-and-collect or delivery.
- Hotels and other accommodation must shut for all but the most essential reasons
- No spectators at sports grounds
- No mixing of households indoors or outdoors, including private gardens. The only exceptions are public spaces, but this is restricted to no more than 6 people
Find out more about the Government’s Tier 3 restrictions here.